*ONLY OFFERED TO WEDDING CLIENTS
Homemade from reclaimed wood. It is a free standing booth that prints photos.
It's a great way to get amazing candids of your guests.
$800 for 3 hrs
• High quality photos (DSLR camera), with a custom logo.
• Prints 2 copies, one for guests, one for your guest book.
• Attendant/My husband-sets up, manages your props & your guest book.
• Downloadable digital files included with your wedding gallery.
* 3 hrs is often plenty. And easier to include in a busy schedule. We recommend set up during dinner. And customizing your booth by having your own themed props .
HOW IT WORKS:
• The booth prints 2 identical strips on one piece of 4x6 paper. Which we cut into two. WE give one to guests, and ask them to put the other in your guest book.
If you don’t want a guest book, we can either keep the 2nd set for you or also give those to your guests. *Please let us know your preference.
• The Digital files will be added to your wedding gallery.
We recommend that you personalize your photos & experience with your own themed props. Physical props like hats vs hat on a stick is also nicer.
It's always better when folks choose their own unique props. Some of you come up with some really great ones. See photos to see what I mean.
But we do have a suitcase of random props in case you need it.
• A set of standard stick props.
Mustaches, lips, etc.
• Attendant (AKA Tim my husband)
• Personalized template with newlywed’s name + date.
• Instant prints/Paper & Ink.
• The booth is an open air booth. It will need to be a minimum of 5' from the background/wall.
72.5” T x 33.5” W x 14.5” D
SET UP INFO:
• We usually set up when dinner starts. And try to be ready by the end of dinner.
It works better this way vs wasting the hr it sits during dinner. People tend to be more excited about it when the booth isn't sitting there all day, and later in the night after some drinks is when the photos get really good, ha. ;)
*See additional info, about idle time.
WHAT WE NEED:
• To be near a working 3 prong outlet.
• Ambient light in the photo booth area. Like stringed lights or some other existing venue lighting. This is important, so that it's not too dark for photos.
•If you’d like us to use your font or logo from your wedding invites for your prints, please give us the files etc. Otherwise we will use a simple font for your name + date.
WHAT ELSE YOU MAY NEED/WANT:
• Guest book
• A table for guest book + props.
• Table lamp if the area is dim, so guests can see the guest book.
• Special pens + washi tape or double sided tape of your choice for the guest book.
•If you wish to have the booth during cocktail hr & after dinner, idle time including the attendant’s presence once the booth is set up billed at $100/hr.